Monday, July 17, 2006

More from the Rotunda

It is hard not to come back to the subject of the Rotunda. I was spelling it wrong on the first couple of posts. Rotunda is correct. The below shot was taken from a counter top (no tripod at that time) I will be doing some more photos with a tripod that I finally got.



The two photos below were taken from the second level using one of the handrail posts from the stair case as a tripod. Amazing what you can do to make things work when you have to.


When I get on a computer with good photo software I might try to make these two panoramic.


Here is the second level from an interesting point of view.


You just got to love this Spiral Staircase. This is a view from the second level.


Everyone that walks into this place cannot help but look around. It is interesting to watch the people who work here as they walk in.

Everyone take care.

AAE tm

No comments: