Monday, May 01, 2006

Things I am thankful for.

I am first of all thankful for Dee, she keeps me up even when things are down.
I'm thankful I woke up yesterday when it was time to get ready for work and wasn't dead of natural causes or other. Were is that mortar round going to. Just joking. I'm thankful for my children and grandchildren, you are all accent to my life. I am thankful for all my old friends and all my new ones too. There was a time I didn't value my friendships as much as I do now. I was pretty much a loner. Randy once said he thought I was stuck up. I might have been or just didn't think myself worthy of friends, or just couldn't relate. These days it is different, I've made quite a few friends. It is a great difference to me. I am going to post an Image then I may be out of time. So until I can post again. You all be at peace.

This is of course Al Faw Palace again. Bet your all getting tired of Al Faw. Well I gotta photograph what I can.

This is from the East Balcony looking in toward the main entry.

I'm going to put some other links to let you see some things I'm up to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»