Saturday, May 20, 2006

Finding the Better Side of Everything

Being in this place makes me appreciate what I have at home so much more. But I am having to make the best of things while I am here. I have been fortunate to be in the job I've been placed in. At first I felt guilty because I was not out with the troops in the danger outside the wire. This last couple of weeks has shown me that what I am doing is important to the final success of the overall mission. I have been out taking pictures again, and will sharea couple here. Some are also

posted on the other sites that I post to.

Here are a couple:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sunset and flowers. They look like hydrangeas and I've never seen a color mix like that. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»