Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Weinhard Hotel Photography from 2009.

In 2009, my Stepmother passed away, so I came home on leave.  Dad put myself and my oldest son Chris up in the Weinhard Hotel.  During my stay there I took advantage of the photographic opportunities afforded by the hotel.


I have seen a lot of talk about the Weinhard Hotel on the "All Things Dayton, WA" Facebook page so I thought sharing my photographic perspective from my stay might be enjoyable to folks from Dayton.

These are some detailed photographs of the Weinhard Hotel interiors.  Click on the photographs to see more detail.  (If you desire copies or copied files of these photographs please contact me.  Please don't just copy the photos without asking permission.)  

Details of the foyer and then the upstairs.



Coming down the staircase this is what you would see.




Some details of items in the foyer.



Photographs of the halls of the upstairs and some details.









One of the items from the room I stayed in.



There was a rooftop patio, which was really unique and beautiful.  Photographs include details and the train caboose viewed from that patio. 










I hope you enjoyed this photographic journey into my perspective.









No comments: