Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Continuing Adventures a Few Frames at a time

Philosophenweg: The Philosopher's Path
Part One

I regret not seeing as much of Germany
as I had intended when I had arrived.
During my last days there, I made it a
point to get out and see some of the
places I had not seen. I had to work
around the weather conditions.

"snake path" (Schlangenweg)
Taking the snake path is like traveling into a
medieval adventure. It starts on the North
end of the Old Bridge and goes right up
about a 100 meters up the side of the
hill to the Philosophers Path itself.



Venture into a past world.


Looking back down the path


Continuing up the old cobblestones and steps


The first views from a lower resting place


The sun and the mist tends to washout the images some


I will continue the adventure soon.
Art.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.